Dr. Kela recommends the resources listed below.
- Checklist of College Resources (As referenced in Nia & Numbers Game)
- www.collegeboard.org: College Board, a non-profit that helps students successfully transition into college
- www.princetonreview.com: Princeton Review, preparation courses for ACT & SAT testing
- https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/prepare-for-college: Federal Student Aid
- https://www.questbridge.org/high-school-students: Questbridge, a non-profit that connects exceptional youth from lower income backgrounds with top tier colleges and universities
- www.hackcollege101.com: The Ultimate Guide to Attend College for Free
- www.majorbetz.com: Scholarship Leadership Institute
- www.nacacnet.org: National Association for College Admission Counseling, organization for professionals who are guiding students toward college
- United States Preventative Task Force (USPSTF)
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation
- National Parkinson Foundation: 800-473-4636
- https://www.drugscience.org/parkinsons/– A national initiative to help raise awareness on new ways to help those suffering from Parkinson’s Disease.
- *Life for a Parkinson’s Caregiver – Published October 2015 Herbert Kay Parkinson Chapter National Parkinson Foundation
- High Cholesterol
- Breast Cancer
- FBC Article
Ready to encourage your daughter and foster positive communication?
Get your FREE copy of Let’s Talk – Put RESPECT in the Lives of Teenage Girls Now!