Dr. Kela recommends the resources listed below.
- Checklist of College Resources (As referenced in Nia & Numbers Game)
- www.collegeboard.org: College Board, a non-profit that helps students successfully transition into college
- www.princetonreview.com: Princeton Review, preparation courses for ACT & SAT testing
- https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/prepare-for-college: Federal Student Aid
- https://www.questbridge.org/high-school-students: Questbridge, a non-profit that connects exceptional youth from lower income backgrounds with top tier colleges and universities
- www.hackcollege101.com: The Ultimate Guide to Attend College for Free
- www.majorbetz.com: Scholarship Leadership Institute
- www.nacacnet.org: National Association for College Admission Counseling, organization for professionals who are guiding students toward college
– NEWS! Dr. Donna & Dr. Kela Announce Special Offer: Sex Talk Parent Edition Webinar from AnnodRight.com (A Nod in the Right Direction with Dr Donna) is 50% off with code DRKELA.
*Dr. Donna is a respected Sex Therapist and received her Masters in Education (focused on Human Sexuality) and a Master’s in Social Work in 2012 from Widener University. She continued her studies and received her PhD in Human Sexuality in 2016.
- United States Preventative Task Force (USPSTF)
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation
- National Parkinson Foundation: 800-473-4636