If you’re a parent who has planned well for your daughter’s academic future but want to make sure that she also has a strong foundation for a positive emotional, mental, and physical life, I wrote this book for you!
If you're serious about making sure that your daughter is well equipped for the challenges that young women face during adolescence, my new book Nia & the Numbers Game: A Teenager's Guide to Education, Relationships, & Sex is your next best step!
In this book you'll discover:
- Helpful tips for college preparation to ensure that your daughter is successful during her college experience
- How to “have the talk” with their daughter about sex
- Key strategies to recommend to your daughter for cultivating healthy habits as a young adult
- How to talk to your daughter about the real “relationship goals” she should be pursuing while she’s in college
- How to support your daughter through different phases of her development to overcome the challenges she faces during adolescence
“Nia & the Numbers Game: A Teenager’s Guide to Education, Relationships & Sex by Kela Henry, MD takes a unique approach by combining fiction and facts to both entertain and educate adolescent readers. The tone of the book is always casual, yet frank and very Judy Blume-esque in its candor.”
–Marta Cheng, Self-Publishing Review
This book is for you if...
- You want to be sure that you’re well equipped to face the challenges that come with being a teenager
- You’re ready to have “the talk” with your mom or favorite auntie about sex
- You want to make sure you’re prepared academically and socially for college
- You are dedicated to cultivating positive and healthy relationships as a young lady