Testimonial from book signing B&N, Mall of Georgia
Dr. Henry was a pleasure to work with, so personable and pleasant. She connected genuinely and naturally with our customers. She has great communication skills and is very interactive with her approach. Her book is timely and was well-received. – Kim Waterman, B&N Store Manager, Mall of Georgia Buy NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME at B&N
Let’s Talk Thursdays Live 7:30 PM EST with Dr. Kela on Facebook.
Each week a new topic. https://www.facebook.com/DrKelaHenry/
Thanks to everyone who came out!! Medu Bookstore, Atlanta, GA-Book Signing March 9, 2019 Photos by Calon Photos (top group)
Other photos: Book Launch October 2018 Duluth, GA photos by C. Holden Photography B&N Book Signing September 1, 2018 & Shrine of the Black Madonna
Interested in learning more about Dr. Henry’s presentations?
Check back regularly as we will be adding events!
- Medu Bookstore – In person book signing, discussion and Q & A Date: Saturday, March 9, 2019 Time: 2-4PM Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MeduBookstore/
- Saturday, 11/17 at 3PM EST Ryan McCrary interviews Dr. Kela on his webinar. Come join us as we discuss my book Nia and The Numbers Game: A Teenager’s Guide to Education, Relationships and Sex! You can register for the meeting here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/c0bfd2967d31cb0b34538d7d4481ef37
- Sunday, October 7, 2018 2-4PM, Cultural Accents, 1152 Euclid Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307/ (404) 414-9974 Book signing and reading, Q & A https://culturalaccents.biz
- September 18, 2018 1:25PM, Tune in! Special event! Tuesday, – Dr. Kela Live!! Guest on WABE, 90.1 NPR’s Rose Scott’s Closer Look
- Sunday, September 9, 2018 2-4PM, Red Room of the Shrine of the Black Madonna, Cultural Center and Bookstore 946 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd. SW, Atlanta, Ga 30310, 404 549-8676 – Cultural Center/ 404-343-3804 http://www.theyearofrestoration.org/ Book signing and reading, Q & A
- Saturday, September 1, 2018 1-5 PM Barnes & Noble Book Store, Mall of Georgia Book signing, reading, Q&A:
- Saturday, August 18, 2018 (3-4PM) -COLLECTIVE BLACK PEOPLE MOVEMENT MARCUS GARVEY DAY EVENT – Speaker & Book Seller: The Wren’s Nest
- June 18, 2016: Dr. Kela Henry Returns to Speak and Present Her Education Program at Atlanta Glow Event / Making The Best Decision for YOUR Future
- April 22, 2016: Dr. Kela Henry is proud to announce her new collaboration as a content contributor for Naptural Roots Publishing, LLC. Dr. Henry will be a guest speaker at their 10th Anniversary Gala . She will address Lupus awareness and treatment.
- Saturday, February 6, 2016: DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH “The Village Parent Workshop” Dr. Henry has been invited to share her program UNWANTED GIFTS
- Saturday, November 21, 2015: DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH Crowns College and Careers – Dr. Henry has been invited to speak to young ladies about their future plans and what they will need to prepare for as they think about college.
- Saturday, June 27, 2015: Summer Leadership Program, Atlanta GLOW – Growing Leadership of Women, Visit: www.atlantaglow.org